Using Mateenbar™ as an alternative reinforcement to steel eliminates the risk of corrosion and associated costs. As there is no concrete spalling, maintenance and corrosion protection measures are not required. Based on life cycle cost analysis, the use of Mateenbar™ provides competitive prices, zero maintenance, excellent durability, and long design life.
A Commercial Success Story
Mateenbar™ has gone on to remarkable global success. 30 years in the making, Mateenbar™ is a product ahead of its time delivering sustainable infrastructure to communities worldwide.
- Technology transfers to the USA, United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia.
- Joint Venture partnerships with a reputable Saudi Arabian company, Isam Khairi Kabbani Group to establish IKK Mateenbar.
- Joint Venture Partnership with F500 US Firm, Owens Corning.
- Used in over 2000+ Projects Worldwide.
- Majority supplier for the world’s largest GFRP rebar project – the 23km Jizan Flood Mitigation Channel in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Compliance with international codes and standards.
- Audit approval from Saudi Aramco and US transportation agencies including the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (the gold standard audit of GFRP rebar).
Interested in learning more about Mateenbar™
Visit our dedicated site, mateenbar.com or get in touch with our team.